12 April 2011

You must eat His True Body & Blood, not symbolic juice & crackers, for Him to raise you up at the last day!

Chapter Six of the Gospel of John of the New Testament of God
27 Work not for the meat which perisheth, but for the meat which abideth unto eternal life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him the Father, even God, hath sealed.
不要为那必坏的食物劳力,要为那存到永生的食物劳力,就是人子要赐给你们的,因为人子是父神所印证的。」
28 They said therefore unto him, What must we do, that we may work the works of God?
众人问他说:「我们当行什麽,才算做神的工呢?」
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
耶稣回答说:「信神所差来的,这就是做神的工。」
30 They said therefore unto him, What then doest thou for a sign, that we may see, and believe thee? what workest thou?
他们又说:「你行什麽神迹,叫我们看见就信你;你到底做什麽事呢?
31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, He gave them bread out of heaven to eat.
我们的祖宗在旷野吃过吗哪,如经上写著说:『他从天上赐下粮来给他们吃。』」
32 Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, It was not Moses that gave you the bread out of heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread out of heaven.
耶稣说:「我实实在在的告诉你们,那从天上来的粮不是摩西赐给你们的,乃是我父将天上来的真粮赐给你们。
33 For the bread of God is that which cometh down out of heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
因为神的粮就是那从天上降下来、赐生命给世界的。」
34 They said therefore unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
他们说:「主啊,常将这粮赐给我们!」
35 Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
耶稣说:「我就是生命的粮。到我这里来的,必定不饿;信我的,永远不渴。
36 But I said unto you, that ye have seen me, and yet believe not.
只是我对你们说过,你们已经看见我,还是不信。
37 All that which the Father giveth me shall come unto me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
凡父所赐给我的人必到我这里来;到我这里来的,我总不丢弃他。
38 For I am come down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
因为我从天上降下来,不是要按自己的意思行,乃是要按那差我来者的意思行。
39 And this is the will of him that sent me, that of all that which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
差我来者的意思就是:他所赐给我的,叫我一个也不失落,在末日却叫他复活。
40 For this is the will of my Father, that every one that beholdeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
因为我父的意思是叫一切见子而信的人得永生,并且在末日我要叫他复活。」
41 The Jews therefore murmured concerning him, because he said, I am the bread which came down out of heaven.
犹太人因为耶稣说「我是从天上降下来的粮」,就私下议论他,
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how doth he now say, I am come down out of heaven?
说:「这不是约瑟的儿子耶稣吗?他的父母我们岂不认得吗?他如今怎麽说『我是从天上降下来的』呢?」
43 Jesus answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
耶稣回答说:「你们不要大家议论。
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which sent me draw him: and I will raise him up in the last day.
若不是差我来的父吸引人,就没有能到我这里来的;到我这里来的,在末日我要叫他复活。
45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall all be taught of God. Every one that hath heard from the Father, and hath learned, cometh unto me.
在先知书上写著说:『他们都要蒙神的教训。』凡听见父之教训又学习的,就到我这里来。
46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is from God, he hath seen the Father.
这不是说有人看见过父;惟独从神来的,他看见过父。
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth hath eternal life.
我实实在在的告诉你们,信的人有永生。
48 I am the bread of life.
我就是生命的粮。
49 Your fathers did eat the manna in the wilderness, and they died.
你们的祖宗在旷野吃过吗哪,还是死了。
50 This is the bread which cometh down out of heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
这是从天上降下来的粮,叫人吃了就不死。
51 I am the living bread which came down out of heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: yea and the bread which I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world.
我是从天上降下来生命的粮;人若吃这粮,就必永远活著。我所要赐的粮就是我的肉,为世人之生命所赐的。」
52 The Jews therefore strove one with another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
因此,犹太人彼此争论说:「这个人怎能把他的肉给我们吃呢?」
53 Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have not life in yourselves.
耶稣说:「我实实在在的告诉你们,你们若不吃人子的肉,不喝人子的血,就没有生命在你们里面。
54 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
吃我肉、喝我血的人就有永生,在末日我要叫他复活。
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
我的肉真是可吃的,我的血真是可喝的。
56 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him.
吃我肉、喝我血的人常在我里面,我也常在他里面。
57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father; so he that eateth me, he also shall live because of me.
永活的父怎样差我来,我又因父活著;照样,吃我肉的人也要因我活著。
58 This is the bread which came down out of heaven: not as the fathers did eat, and died: he that eateth this bread shall live for ever.
这就是从天上降下来的粮。吃这粮的人就永远活著,不像你们的祖宗吃过吗哪还是死了。」
59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
这些话是耶稣在迦百农会堂里教训人说的。
60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they heard this, said, This is a hard saying; who can hear it?
他的门徒中有好些人听见了,就说:「这话甚难,谁能听呢?」
61 But Jesus knowing in himself that his disciples murmured at this, said unto them, Doth this cause you to stumble?
耶稣心里知道门徒为这话议论,就对他们说:「这话是叫你们厌弃(原文作跌倒)吗?
62 What then if ye should behold the Son of man ascending where he was before?
倘或你们看见人子升到他原来所在之处,怎麽样呢?
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I have spoken unto you are spirit, and are life.
叫人活著的乃是灵,肉体是无益的。我对你们所说的话就是灵,就是生命。
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who it was that should betray him.
只是你们中间有不信的人。」耶稣从起头就知道谁不信他,谁要卖他。
65 And he said, For this cause have I said unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it be given unto him of the Father.
耶稣又说:「所以我对你们说过,若不是蒙我父的恩赐,没有人能到我这里来。」
66 Upon this many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
从此,他门徒中多有退去的,不再和他同行。
[Today we call these people who rejected the Body, Blood, an Teachings of God the Son, "Jews" and "Protestants".]

J-List has thousands of rare products from Japan - click now

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...